Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hi everyone! One of the families is able to access the blog from her computer! I will bug Kasey to post more pictures, we have sent her a ton! Everything here is great, Mason threw his first tantrum today, he wanted dad while he was in the shower. I finally stripped him down and stuck him in the tub, he loves his daddy!! He likes me all right. Not much new, Mason is just too much fun and quite the crowd-pleaser!! Take care all and hopefully more pictures are coming!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!! I cannot wait to see more pictures. He is so hansome! Keep us all updated. My boys loves seeing pictures of Mason. Enjoy the rest of your time there! Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting. Sounds like you guys are having quite the adventure over there. Soak it all up. Sure going to miss seeing you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete