Friday, August 21, 2009

We have a walker!!

This week Mason started walking - really walking, not just taking a few steps. It is kind of a gimpy little walk, he drags his left let a little, but it gets better every day! We are faithfully doing the exercises that the physical therapist gave us and his leg gets more flexible every day. Our poor cat has more trouble getting away from him all the time, he is becoming a hermit cat, only coming out when Mason isn't around. He says new words all the time, but his favorite words are thank you and Bo (our dogs name). He loves to yell at the dog regularly. He loves to sit on DJ's lap while DJ eats, sharing his food with his big brother. I think he missis being around lots of other little kids because whenever we get around any other kids he goes nuts laughing and yelling. We are so grateful and blessed to have this little boy in our house, some days I can't believe he is really here!!

1 comment:

  1. I want pictures!!!!
    Hope you guys are doing well. I haven't been updating my Blog like I should. I have tons of pictures, just not a lot of time which I am sure you can relate to. Can you believe we have had our beautiful babies for almost 4 months now? Chloe is turning 3 next week and is loving life. Man, she keeps me busy, but I love it!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete